If you’re looking for a job, get your resumes ready: an upcoming event at Muskegon Community College (MCC) aims to connect applicants with a wide variety of careers in healthcare, manufacturing and more.
The college will host a job fair on Tuesday, March 26 from 10am to 1pm at Collegiate Hall in the MCC main campus, located at 221 S. Quarterline Rd. Close to 50 employers are expected to participate in the event, which is free and open to all students, alumni and community members.
If you plan on attending, you’re asked to bring your resume and dress appropriately for interviewing. For more information about the fair, contact Heidi Romero at 231-777-0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The businesses participating in the fair include:
· ADAC Automotive
· Aero Foil International
· Alliance Home Health Care Services
· Almond Products Inc.
· Best Financial Credit Union
· CareerStaff Unlimited
· DeWys Manufacturing, Inc
· Durga Insurance Group_Farm Bureau Insurance
· Epi Breads
· Fastenal Company
· First & Main
· Garrison Dental Solutions, LLC
· GoodTemps Temporary Staffing Services
· Hackley Community Care
· HealthMarkets Insurance Agency
· Hillcrest Nursing and Rehabilitation
· Metal Flow
· Michigan Fitness Foundation
· MultiState Insurance Inc.
· Muskegon County Human Resources
· Muskegon State Park
· NeuroRestorative MI
· Nowak Machined Products
· OnStaff Group
· Sanctuary at the Oaks
· Seminole Shores Assisted Living Center
· Standard Supply & Lumber
· Structural Concepts
· The Rapid
· Trinity Health Senior communities
· US Army / Army Reserve
· Visionquest (Quality Car Wash)
· Winter Sun Schoolhouse